Online Edition Copyright © 2007 EagleRidge Technologies, Inc..
Used with permission.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FRONT MATTER AND INTRODUCTION
- Map of Cumberland and Franklin
- Title Page
- Copyright Page, First Edition
- Discovery of Tennessee
- Aboriginies of Tennessee
- Muskogee or Creeks
- Aboriginal Names of Rivers of Tennessee
- Tennessee--as Part of North-Carolina, and the Participation of Her Pioneers in the Revolutionary War
- Nic-a-jack Cave
- Shelby's Chickamauga Expedition
- King's Mountain
- Sevier's Cherokee Expedition
- The State of Franklin
- The Constitution or Form of Government
- Greene County Court
- Articles of Association
- Vindication of Franklin
- The State of Tennessee
- Proceedings of the Convention of 1796
- First Legislature of Tennessee
- Louis Philipe and His Brothers in Knoxville
- Sevier's Court
- John Sevier
- Frontier Education
- Table: Names and date of erection of the Counties in the State of Tennessee, and by what authority erected, and remarks.
- Boundaries of Counties
* Scan by G. Anne Sloan; digital enhancement copyright © C. Sloan 2007.